Curle Contracting Ltd is a small family owned excavating business based in Springfield.
Our work is varied and includes rural excavating, Logging, Driveways, Council work and Ecan work.
The work can be anywhere from Arthur's Pass to Christchurch.
All our equipment is modern and well maintained
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, reliable, hardworking individual who is able to work independently as well as part of a team to be a digger operator for a 13T Hitachi and other diggers as required. Due to the nature of the business you must be prepared to also do laboring and truck driving.
The Successful applicant will need to have the following attributes:
- Tracks Wheels and Rollers Licence
- A Clean and Current Class 4 Licence
- Must be prepared to get Class 5 Licence
- Be keen to be involved in a number of different projects, such as mulching and pipe laying
- Have good people and communication skills
- We take Health and Safety very seriously and you will be required to complete the necessary paperwork on each job
- You will be required to under go a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, these are also done on a random basis
In return the successful applicant will be offered
- A good hourly rate, depending on experience.
- A work vehicle and phone to the right applicant
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.