Working for a well-established and reputable healthcare company, Geneva Healthcare is a respected brand, operated in New Zealand as well as running internationally in countries such as the Middle East, UK and Australia. With a focus in providing the best care for our various clients, we pride ourselves in bringing ultimate care and doing everything with compassion and empathy. We are proud of our long standing relationships with the public and private hospitals throughout the country.
About the Role:
You will work in a hospital/acute setting and will be supporting the Registered Nurses in the delivery of high quality care. Morning shifts (7am-3pm) and afternoon shifts (3pm-11pm) are available throughout Mon - Fri. You will get the opportunity to attend 2 training sessions organised by the hospital on the 14th of September and 28th of September.
* Healthcare Assistant Level 4 qualification with minimum of 8 months of experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Caregiver
* 2nd or 3rd year Nursing Student who has completed at least 1 clinical placement and 6 months of Caregiving experience
* Overseas RN qualification with minimum of 8 months to 1 year New Zealand experience
* Certificate in Level 2 or 3 in Health, Disability and Aged Support or Mental Health Certificate with a minimum of 1 year experience as a Caregiver or Healthcare Assistant
* Availability to work a minimum of 2 - 3 shifts a week (preferably week days).
Benefits of working with Geneva Healthcare:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts - say bye bye to rostered shifts!
- Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
- Top market pay rates
- Lots of work
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
You must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit. Please note Geneva Healthcare is unable to assist with immigration requirements for this position. Please send your CV online by clicking the Apply Button or call Rowena on 0800 266 577 ext 9355 for further information.