Do you want a career that’s varied and rewarding? With a company that will offer you training and support?
Our business is growing and due to demand we are now looking at expanding our team. Our Coordinators tell me what makes their job so rewarding:
- Great supportive team dynamic
- Satisfaction knowing you’re helping clients
- Watching Support Workers develop in their job
- Making a real difference in someone’s life
So if you’re looking for the right career path you’ll be pleased to know there’s a lot on offer here. If you are ready to put your caring and supportive nature into a role that’s fun and rewarding with lots of development potential, we’ve got just the job for you.
Here at Healthcare NZ Community Health, we pride ourselves on supporting clients in the community. You will be visiting clients in their homes to discuss how we can support them with cares.
You will be using your communication and computer skills to liaise between client and support workers to make sure that the client receives personal cares and/or home management at a time that is suitable for both parties. For us it’s about making a difference, no matter how big or small and to ensure that our clients get support, respect and dignity at all times for our team.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has experience in the health and disability sector within the community setting although not essential
- Has experience leading a team of people
- Has superior communication skills
- Has great organisational and time management skills
- Uses intuitive and innovation to solve problem solve
- Can work autonomously and as part of a small, cohesive and results driven team
- Holds a current driver’s licence and has own reliable transport
- Has proficient IT skills
With Healthcare NZ Community Health, you’ll be stepping into an organisation that truly values and supports its people.
We want to see you develop and grow your career, which is why we offer a supportive management team that will assist you in your learning journey. To apply or for further information you can contact Cherie Harpur in our Rotorua Office. Phone 07 3476580 Email: email@example.com
Applications Close : 25th August 2017 at 5pm.