SG Equipment Ltd (SGE) represents a world class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks and sells and services a comprehensive line of Material Handling Equipment and aftermarket parts marketed under the Yale, Utilev and Taylor Dunn Brands.
We now require a Workshop Co-Ordinator/Administrator to assist our Service Manager with the daily running of our Workshop.
Must Have’s to take on this Role:
• High Level of Competency on Computer which includes fast and accurate keyboard skills as there is a lot of data entry inputting to be done on a daily basis.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
• Must be able to work extra hours if required to meet our customers deadlines including weekend work.
• Have the initiative to trouble shoot any issues that may arise within the workshop.
• Strong command of the English language both written and verbal.
• A Mechanical aptitude would be an advantage or experience working within an Automotive Workshop environment.
This role will suit someone who is looking to further their career within this industry.
No Recruitment Agencies or Overseas Applicants to apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.