Lots of hours working within Breakdown, preventative & planned maintenance with stable employer.
We are interviewing NOW!
dayshift and nightshift hours
You will have:
- Trouble shooting, fault finding diagnostics;
- Plant and Equipment overhaul;
- Good light/heavy fabrication skills including plate development / layout - a bonus;
- Machining skills;
- Worked in a team environment but also work unsupervised;
- Punctual, reliable and consistent at all times;
- Your own basic tools;
- References from previous employers;
- Pre-employment drug testing may be required for some positions.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
JOBsmith is 100% New Zealand owned, operating from it's central city office based in Wellington, also known as 'Windy Wellington.
Our clientele ranges from general engineering jobs, manufacturing jobs, construction jobs, civil jobs, electrical jobs and mechanical engineering through to building services and other associated trades & technical jobs around the country, but predominately the North Island at this stage. A South Island branch of JOBsmith is planned for the future, but at this stage any requirements in the South are handled in Wellington.
JOBsmith's core focus out in the market place is Trades People Recruitment, Technical Recruitment & Industrial Recruitment. The majority of our jobs are based Wellington, however we do place staff around other locations and Regions in New Zealand.
2 Woodward Street, Level 2
Prime Property House,
Wellington City 785, WellingtonPhone:
(04) 499 5119Email: Anne.Smith@jobsmith.co.nz Website: www.jobsmith.co.nzSearch for more jobs from this advertiser