Fitter Welder / Heavy Fabricator / Boiler maker
Well seasoned Star performer!!
Fantastic employer leading the market in their field seeks another member to join their team.
We are seeking a trades person with qualifications and experience with in at least one of the following trades -
Fitter Welding / Boilermaker- Heavy Fab.
The position being offered is a temporary role that could lead to permanent.
You will ideally have :
- Ability to work from drawings with fine tolerances and produce a high standard of work;
- Heavy fabrication skills including plate development / layout;
- Has current welding tickets or has held welding tickets the in past;
- Competent in operation of general workshop equipment e.g., press/rolls, guillotine etc;
- Can work in a team environment;
- Able to complete tasks on site without supervision;
- Have your own tools;
- Current Drivers Licence.
Remuneration for this role will be based on experience.
You will need to be a team player that is punctual and reliable at all times for this position. If this job looks like you we need to hear from you ASAP to get you started in a new and exciting role.
For an interview with JOBsmith, email your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a face to face interview.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
JOBsmith is 100% New Zealand owned, operating from it's central city office based in Wellington, also known as 'Windy Wellington.
Our clientele ranges from general engineering jobs, manufacturing jobs, construction jobs, civil jobs, electrical jobs and mechanical engineering through to building services and other associated trades & technical jobs around the country, but predominately the North Island at this stage. A South Island branch of JOBsmith is planned for the future, but at this stage any requirements in the South are handled in Wellington.
JOBsmith's core focus out in the market place is Trades People Recruitment, Technical Recruitment & Industrial Recruitment. The majority of our jobs are based Wellington, however we do place staff around other locations and Regions in New Zealand.
2 Woodward Street, Level 2
Prime Property House,
Wellington City 785, WellingtonPhone:
(04) 499 5119Email: Anne.Smith@jobsmith.co.nz Website: www.jobsmith.co.nzSearch for more jobs from this advertiser