General Practitioners - Locum & Permanent
Fantastic roles for GP's to work in leading practices throughout the Auckland regions. You will be providing medical care of the highest possible standard to all eligible patients, in a professional, culturally safe, supportive, understanding, efficient and caring manner at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Ideally have Vocational Registration as a General Practitioner in New Zealand
• Experience as a General Practitioner or In Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Current ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support level 5 or above
• Current APC
• Family Planning Certificate preferable
• Accreditation with RNZCGP
• A high standard of clinical care, management and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with all patient, families and staff
• Able to work as part of a team with other GP and nursing colleagues within the practice
• Be culturally sensitive, with an understanding of the Principles and Articles of the Treaty of Waitangi
• Ability to work flexibly and positively in a rapidly changing environment
• Hold a current New Zealand Drivers License
• Ability to work well under pressure, with a flexible approach to coping with a high workload at times for extended periods
• Willing to provide additional assistance and cover as required
• Ability to accept nursing and support staff as clinical partners in the delivery of primary health care services
• Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
• Good Windows and other computer skills.
• Use of Medtech 32
• Experience in undertaking minor surgery.
You will need to be registered with the NZ Medical Council and certified to practice in NZ for this role
Please call Barbara Clark +64 9 3543202 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Established in late 2006, Life Recruitment aims to bring the best in Social Care, Nursing and Medical recruitment to the New Zealand market. Our aim is to meet the clients needs with the placement of quality staff and to ensure that all candidates are treated with respect and honesty during their employment with Life Recruitment.
Website: www.liferecruitment.co.nzSearch for more jobs from this advertiser