Based in the Industrial hub of Penrose this Kiwi owned company has successfully operated for over 40 years, We are well respected in the market, where we manufacture and distribute a wide range of chemicals, abrasive products and engineering supplies.
From the managing director through to the logistics personnel our company is committed to quality and excellence. Currently we have a vacancy in our Technical Service Laboratory for an Analyst who enjoys a dual role of bench work and client interaction.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc Chemistry NZCS and industrial laboratory experience (preferably)
- Hands on experience with instrumentation such as UV and AA and method development and validation skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal with strong customer focus.
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Data-base management.
- Eye for detail and good problem solving capabilities.
- Current full drivers license.
- Sound business acumen and the ability to prioritise work accordingly.
In return this company can offer a stable working environment and a good career path, the remuneration package includes Southern Cross and Superannuation after a quality period.
Moving forward we have exciting times ahead with new product lines being introduced to the market and it is our intention to expand the business further over the next few years. This is a fantastic opportunity for a person to establish a career with a respected and well established company.
Please apply now and send us your CV, or contact John Armstrong on 09 579 1001 or 027 223 3239