Project Homes is looking for an Christchurch based project manager to meet our company’s growing needs.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week. It involves taking our residential building clients through the process of pricing and building and involves:
-selecting sub trades
-tendering sets of working drawings
-selecting prefferred contractors
-presenting to and working with clients to an approved building contract
-off site project management.
The area covered will be the greater Canterbury region and other areas of the South Island
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum 2 years industry experience
• Comprehensive understanding of NZBC and NZS3604.
• A good understand of and ability to create architectural details as required.
• Experience in understanding building consent documents, and able to communicate with local authorities.
• Able to collaborate with other team members, and external consultants.
• Able to work from a home office (Computer and software supplied).
• Experience with steel framed housing, (preferable but not necessary).
• NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.