Based in Hamilton CBD, this organisation assists and supports kiwi's based throughout New-Zealand on a daily basis.
They have a collaborative, hard working and detail orientated work culture where you can make a difference from day one.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for customers in what can be an uncertain, emotional and frustrating time for them.
- Responding to calls and emails
- Providing information to clients through out the claims process
- Updating clients on progression of their claim
- Informing customers on regulations and standards
- Escalating issues when needed
- Liaising internally with other departments through out the process
You will have a knack for building rapport, information gathering and listening, along with being empathetic yet direct when needed.
- Previous phone based customer service experience within the insurance field
- Excellent communication skills - clear and precise
- Have an empathetic approach with customers
- Able to relay specific and precise information
What's in it for you?
You will gain experience working for a large, well known corporate organisation, gaining valuable customer service skills to further enhance your career!
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format addressed to Rachel to email@example.com quoting " 9A/30318" only in the subject line.