Loss Prevention Manager - Te Rapa
Farmers is an integral part of New Zealand culture and is a well established business that continues to grow and change.
Our people are key, without them we would not have the successful business we have today. Part of that continual success is an exceptional loss prevention team who are dedicated to implementing our core loss prevention strategies. By doing this, they ensure not only a safe and happy place to shop but it provides the opportunity to minimise risk and prevent loss.
The opportunity that awaits:
- Managing a team
- Investigating and identifying stock loss
- Uncovering internal theft
- Implementing strategies to prevent theft
- Completing action plans
- Implementing safe work practices and adhering to Health and Safety standards
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
Our next Loss Prevention Manager will have:
- 1-2 years management experience
- Ability to drive your team and meet performance standards
- 3+ years of security experience
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Be results driven
This position is for 80 hours a fortnight which will incorporate some weekend work, late nights and you will need to be flexible through extended trading hours.
Entitlement to work in New Zealand
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking apply on line today or call Debbie Walsh on 0212700874 for more details .