We are seeking a digital account coordinator to join our growing agency. You will have a real passion for all things digital and a drive to deliver exceptional and timely service to our demanding customer portfolio of well-known international brands. We are seeking a candidate with experience in the real estate and/or a marketing background.
Reporting to the Principle Account Manager, you will provide administrative and customer service support assisting in the day-to-day management of online media campaigns, as well as support initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for the agency’s clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed. Monthly & weekly campaign reporting is a core focus for this role, so a high-level attention to detail and diligence to work within tight deadlines is a must.
You will be provided a mobile phone, laptop and will have access to a company car with fuel card.
You will be willing to travel throughout Auckland on a weekly basis.
You will be based in our Auckland office on Victoria Street West (just down from SkyCity).Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits:
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Great Extra Incentives; Get added monetary rewards for what you put in and also for going the extra mile. In addition to its salary packages, Traff1k D1g1tal offers every team member a stimulating incentive pool programme, derived as a % reward of our monthly EBITA across our operations globally.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.
This role is full time and requires immediate commencement.Join Us Today!
We would love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com
and tell her why you would be our ideal Account Coordinator.About Traff1k D1g1tal
Traff1k D1g1tal are leaders in improving the digital marketing capabilities of our clients by offering a complete portfolio of digital transformation tools that increases their return on investment in digital media and technology.
Founded in 1999, Traff1k D1g1tal's expertise has helped our clients transform and grow their business and gain the most from digital platforms across a huge range of industry sectors.