Here at Goldpine, we are proud of being not just Kiwi-owned, but family-owned. We are the 'Outdoor Timber Specialist', run by and focused on rural people. We are committed to working as a team, to deliver value to our customers and achieve our company and individuals' success.
- Become a specialist - training provided!
- Kiwi/family owned company - for 40 years!
- Many exclusive and innovative products - which you just can't get down the road!
Looking for the next step or a change into a varied customer orientated position? Here is a great opportunity with our friendly Cromwell team!
As one of high energy, physically fit, self motivated Outdoor Timber Specialists you will thrive on assisting customers with their product enquiries; taking them through the options to provide them the best value to meet their needs. As we are all part of team here you will also assist in the yard as required to prepare customer orders and ensure stock levels are maintained and presented with pride.
While a background in either sales, customer service, fencing, farming or timber would be an advantage, the most important thing is a passion for helping customers find solutions in the rural industry.
What we need from you:
- A drive to achieve
- Self motivation
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to deliver what you promise
- A friendly, energetic and positive personality
- Physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber/posts with a commitment to safe work practices.
- Basic computer knowledge and attention to detail.
- A full driver's licence (or the ability to obtain in the near future).
What's in it for you?
- The satisfaction of building ongoing relationships with customers - not just transacting a sale.
- Training and development to become a specialist in your field.
- A position that can suit different stages in a career.
- Innovative and exclusive products.
- Team discount scheme.
- A competitive salary;
- As well as getting to work with great team mates who are committed to supporting each other and are recognised for their specialist knowledge.
APPLY NOW! Use the 'Apply Now' below to complete our online application form or alternatively call into the store (75 Barry Avenue) for a printed application form. Should you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Mel Thompson, Talent Adviser on 027 244 8170.