We have 4 x exciting roles in our Auckland Region to join our service and installation teams.
Advanced Security is a leading NZ owned electronic security company, decisions are made here and not in another country.
- We develop & install solutions for electronic security by integrating access control, intruder detection, and closed circuit television systems.
- We work with major corporate and government agencies.
- We were a category and Supreme winner at the 2015 AUT Excellence in Business Awards.
- Officially named as NZ's largest Gallagher Channel Partner in 2015.
- Finalist in the Ministry of Defence Excellence to Industry Awards in 2010.
We have a well established supportive company culture, that rewards hard work through our rewards and awards initiatives.
We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and develop in the Security Industry.
The role will include reactive service work and planned preventative maintenance on our corporate and government sites.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Knowledge of Gallagher Access Control Systems would be preferred
- Experience with Tecom or Inner Range would be helpful
- Knowledge of Protege platform would be an advantage
- Electronic Security Level 3 is preferred, but not essential as we will assist in obtaining this.
Our preference is for someone local who is eligible to obtain the required credentials.
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate including vehicle.
This is an exciting opportunity, to be part of one of the fastest growing and best security integrators in New Zealand.
Discover more about us at www.asgl.co.nz
If you have the above experience and enjoy working in an excellent & successful team environment, value a team that is supportive and collaborative, we look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.
Please contact us now.