- EARN Generous Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
- No Supervisor Experience Required! Rapidly Growing Business
- Construction Company - Building, Joinery, Coverings
- Work on a Variety of Commercial and Residential Projects
- Fun, Friendly, Social Team of Hard Working Professionals
Specialising in total construction solutions, our client works with commercial, residential and insurance sectors. A relatively young business, working with strong foundations in the industry and local area; they are growing rapidly and need you to participate in their growth.
Our client is seeking a Site Supervisor to join their company based in Prestons, NSW with work throughout the Sydney Metro.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that projects are constructed on time and to a high-quality standard while exercising cost control, customer service and OH&S Standards. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Plan the commencement of site activities and allocation of trades to sites
- Ensure all site activities are recorded, in order to maintain the currency of office record
- Liaise with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement standard building practices and ensure that trade work meets or exceeds standards
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and projected time frames
Who you are
To be successful in this position you will be a Qualified Tradesperson with experience with liaising with insurance companies, a current Driver's License and White Card.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this incredible career progression
opportunity as soon as possible.