About the role
As a member of our Premium Support team, you will provide our customers with support and resolution of their telecommunications issues.
Using your outstanding customer service and communication skills you will determine customer needs, and conduct needs analysis to identify and implement the best solution paths and the next steps.
Have you got what it takes to join?
We want to set you up to be amazing, so having previous experience working in a help desk environment and knowledge of Call Centres would be an advantage.
You'll have experienced delivering superior solutions and service and demonstrate a passion for technology.
What's in it for you?
- Gateway to a IT career in one of New Zealand's largest businesses
- Be involved in cutting edge technology as it launches in New Zealand
- Lead by some of New Zealand's best and brightest people leaders
- Access and subsides towards awesome technology like Spotify, Lightbox, Morepork
- Competitive salary/bonus/ incentives
- Life insurance and income protection
- Discounted holiday houses and much more
The future is with us - apply now to come on our Journey.
The indicative start date for this opportunity is the 20th of February 2017. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate a notice period past this date, so please ensure you apply with availability to commence.
You must be a NZ citizen, permanent resident or hold an open visa with a minimum of 12 months availability left on your visa from February 2017 to be considered for this opportunity. Please note there is no flexibility around this requirement