A well-established company is seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist as we expand our business to the tourism industry. We welcome an experienced expert to join our dynamic and innovative company and help us grow.
* Planning, developing and organizing advertising and marketing policies to support to fulfill sales objectives;
* Advising managers and working as a team member on advertising strategies to reach target markets; developing and implementing tourism marketings plans;
* Promoting attributes of goods and services effectively and creating consumer awareness;
* Maintaining existing while establishing new product provider within and without New Zealand of Tourism sectors;
* Researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services; collecting and analyzing data and other statistical information;
* Interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends;
* Advising on the development, coordination and implementation of company plans;
* Managing company website content, newsletter, social media, networks and other communication channels to create consumer awareness;
* Knowledge and 5 years+ experience of working in tourism industrial areas;
* Excellent customer service/communication skills and relationship maintenance with tourism product and service providers;
* Ability to quickly assimilate new information and areas of work;
* Ability to multitask and manage a range of admin functions;
* Working without supervision liaising with clients on-site and online;
* Good appreciation of quality service delivery and excellent organising ability;
* Ability to deliver in strict timeframes;
* Strong IT and internet operational skills;
* Knowledge of a language of a major client group of visitors, or exposure to overseas travel or other cultures would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.