With the successful growth and expansion of the company, our client has a newly created short-term opportunity for a commercially sharp business analyst to join the team and review their operations. For an initial 3-month period you will work alongside the Commercial Manager and analyse certain focus areas within their retail operation. This is a value add role that will directly influence decision making.
With a significant national footprint, our client is New Zealand's leading retail and solutions provider in their sector. The business has been providing expertise, dedicated service and specialist retail for many years. The Commercial Finance team is leading their phase of growth and expansion through operational review and analysis, partnering with the executive team to identify and implement improvement strategies.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will provide detailed pricing review and operations analysis within a number of interest areas in their portfolio. Specifically:
- Pricing review of specialist product lines
- Competitor review of services and regional pricing analysis
- Expenditure review of specialist workshops
- Financial and profitability review of promotional events
- Review of pricing methodology
This will be a rolling contract, starting 16th January
This role requires a commercially sharp Pricing Specialist or Analyst with strong numerical instincts. The ideal candidate will have experience analysing data and turning reports into meaningful information for both financial and non financial stakeholders. Advanced Excel skills coupled with experience working with large datasets will position you for success.You will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years of business analysis experience with medium to large corporates.You will be working with a very tight-knit and cohesive senior management team - the right attitude could go a long way.
- Competitive hourly rate: $50 - $65/hr + 3% Kiwisaver + 8% Holiday; rates are negotiated on experience
- Leading New Zealand organisation with a fantastic reputation
- Business partnering role within a booming business sector
- Great team culture in a fantastic work environment.
This role will be suitable for a commercial analyst seeking to add value and boost your experience in an interesting industry sector. The business operation is quite unique and would provide an intriguing challenge for the right individual.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jenny Luo on +64 9 354 8129