Based in Auckland CBD, this organisation is a market leader within the telecommunication sector and is known for providing affordable and practical products to kiwi's on a daily basis.
You will be joining a professional and customer focused team, where you can utilise and grow your customer service skills - kick starting your career in 2017!
Your day will be made up of:
- Answering inbound calls
- Problem solving account or technical issues
- Taking ownership of each customer you connect with
- Ensuring each customer is on the right plan/product for their needs
- Escalating issues and trends where needed
This permanent role is starting on the 31st of January and you will be working a rotational roster of 40 hours per week.
For this role we are seeking previous customer service and/or call centre experience and you will be someone who thoroughly enjoys connecting with people on a daily basis, and resolving any issues or concerns they have.
You will be:
- A natural communicator and able to talk to all walks of life
- Can build rapport and interpret a wide range information
- Be able to follow processes to resolve issues or queries
- Available to start on the 31st of January
- Previous telecommunications experience would be an added bonus!
Please apply today to lock in one of the best career moves you will make in 2017!