We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on a large programme in the coming future to work with our well known Christchurch client across a number of different projects.
Key skills we're looking for:
- Proven experience mapping, analysing and designing business processes; looking strategically at business problems
- Concrete business analysis experience within IT projects (albeit a background as a Technical BA is not-essential); this role will require the successful applicant to become familiar with in-house systems/bespoke technologies
- The ability to collate, aggregate and triage disparate information into concise requirements, problems and needs; a high level of skill analysing data/data structures
- Ability to build rapport with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and challenge established thinking; creating a plan for stakeholder analysis and ongoing engagement
- Experience working within different frameworks and methodologies; Agile being the most pertinent
- Clear and confident verbal communication skills and pre-eminent written skills; a proven experience developing business cases and other proposal documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is self motivated with a solid business analyst background wanting to get into the contracting market.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact our Senior Consultant, Angela Butler in our Christchurch office on 03 977 8579. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.