New to Recruitment opportunities don't come up all the time, and to be frank they are not for the faint hearted. But all of us here at Kings Recruitment were 'New to Recruitment' at one stage. So we are looking to train someone, who is looking for a new career in Recruitment.
We are 360 Recruiters, which means that we manage the entire recruitment process. In a nutshell we work with our clients to find the best people, to fill their vacancies. But between this is a whole pile of tasks; advert writing, candidate sourcing, client meetings, interviewing etc etc.
A recruitment role involves managing two moving targets (clients and candidates), so there is often a surprise or two along the way. There are definite highs and lows, but if done right, it can be the most amazing and rewarding career. Our Recruitment Consultants can't see themselves doing anything else. We are Recruitment Lifers!
You will need to:
- Be a quick worker with expert time management and ability to juggle competing tasks
- Have an engaging personality. Can just about strike up a conversation with anyone
- Come from a sales background! (Sales is a great grounding for Recruitment)
- Be comfortable picking up the phone to call new client prospects. (The best clients are the ones you develop yourself).
- Quick to react but still process driven
- Disciplined in administration practices. Good keyboard skills.
- Writing skills – good grasp of English, good grammar, spelling etc
- Have a competitive streak and are not satisfied by being average.
- You will be committed to do the very best for your clients…no short cuts.
- Go the extra mile – leave no stone unturned attitude
- You want to want to earn a decent income and will work hard to achieve it (no clock watchers)
- A good understanding in of how business works
- At least 5-years work experience, preferably more.
Essentially you would describe us as Generalist Recruiters. Our recruiters have chosen the industries to recruit in that they enjoy. Some work predominantly on sales positions, some specialise in print and manufacturing roles, or banking / finance, while others do a little bit of everything.
We are self-driven, focused and hard working. (But still with a decent amount of work / life balance). We are small enough to be free from the constraints of large corporate ideals, flexible in our approach and we work towards creating full recruitment solutions to suit the needs of our clients. Our clients enjoy first rate service and in return we achieve loyalty.
We work in a funky converted warehouse in Eden Terrace. Enjoy Good Coffee! Parking! Happy people!
What's in it for you?
Our remuneration packages will take into account what you are billing and reward you accordingly. As well as VERY healthy commissions we have extra incentives for top performers – overseas trips, healthy financial bonuses. As a new recruiter, you will also have the opportunity to earn a really decent income, which will only grow over time (To be in excess of $100K).
So if you have some interest in this opportunity, please apply via Seek or to email@example.com
We are super excited to have you join the team!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and this will happen within a week of your application