Business Manager – Classic Builders Administration Services One21 Recruiting for the Classic Builders Group of Companies
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
The Classic Group is a well-established group of companies providing residential and commercial building services. They have a long history and solid reputation for providing their clients with exceptional customer experiences and quality workmanship.
A position has become available for a performance driven Business Manager to work in the Classic BASE - Administration Services, which is located in central Tauranga, New Zealands most sought after lifestyle location in the Bay of Plenty.
This is a leading Administration and Management role within a well established business, driving business operations and working with QS and Draughtsman. The role is reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer and managing a team of Managers in the Administration Services Division, providing services to the Classic group of companies.
We are seeking a highly competent, forward thinking, proactive and experienced individual with strong technical skills at an operations level, who is a highly relatable and likeable manager, ideally with construction and building knowledge.
The successful candidate will use their leadership and team management skills, strategy execution and continuous improvement knowledge to ensure Administration support services are delivered efficiently and effectively to all of the Classic Group entities.
This is an integral position, with the Business Manager providing direction and guidance to their management team consisting of the Design Manager, QS Manager, Accounts Manager, Procurement Manager, Business Excellence Manager, Health and Safety Manager, Studio Manager, Administrative Coordinator.
Responsibilities include communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results and building supportive partnerships throughout the organisation
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience working within the Building / Construction industry or a similar field.
- Be highly experienced in middle tier management positions.
- Have working knowledge of building a successful and profitable business entity through gaining, retaining and continually developing a proactive and performance driven team of managers and staff.
- Strategic, with an operational ability to lead a business in continuous improvement.
- Goal focused and values driven with a clear view to continuing excellence within the company culture.
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal communication skills to inspire and engage a team.
- Experience in successfully planning and deploying plans.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess a high level of professionalism, initiative and self-motivation.
If you meet the above criteria One21 are interested in hearing from you immediately. APPLY ONLINE TODAY.One21 – Recruitment Outsourcer working on behalf of The Classic GroupPh: 021 355 179
PLEASE NOTE: One21 have an exclusive recruiting agreement with Classic Builders Group and as such all applications should be made in complete confidence to Kirsty Morrison at One21 Recruitment to be considered for this position.
Web: www.therecruitmentoutsourcer.comContact One21 for Innovative Recruiting and Talent Sourcing Solutions