This role requires you to manage all facility and engineering requirements, to provide services and support to all NZ sites and ensure site operations occur without disruption to critical plant and equipment on a 24 hour 7 day basis. Frequent International and domestic travel is required.
Our company is a leader in the temperature controlled supply chain industry. With a global presence crossing 165 locations and a legacy spanning over a century, our company takes pride in a company culture which values respect and the fair treatment of everyone.
Primary Responsibilty: (Not limited to)
- Manage the Maintenance Team to effectively maintain the physical assets, utilities, infrastructure and engineering services across the sites.
- Prioritise & co-ordinate all planned & reactive maintenance work in response to equipment needs and specified internal/external customer requirements. Inspection and performance monitoring of work carried out to ensure regulatory and contractual conditions are
- Manage all FM related project including scooping, pricing, approval process through to practical/fanatical completion
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant acts and legislation pertaining to the competent management of the company's
- Develop, maintain and implement policies, strategies and procedures to support the effective and efficient management of the company's
- Implement energy management strategies to optimise energy usage on the company's
- Ensure all product is stored in accordance with stringent food-handling requirements (HACCP) ie: temperature control, pest control, calibrations,
- Provide expert design, conceptual input and cost analysis for new developments and capital investments.
- Actively lead, train & develop the Maintenance team, and encourage an environment that supports team work, cooperation, performance excellence and personal
- Responsible for the performance management, development, career path and team work for direct reports and ensuring this is cascaded throughout all reporting
- Ensure all staff and contractors are licensed within legislative and company
- Responsible for setting annual budgets (OPEX and CAPEX) for the NZ Operations
- Control maintenance expenditure to ensure the costs are controlled in line within the set
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary
- Minimum 5 years in a similar
- Demonstrate Senior Management experience within the same or similar
- Experience in implementing maintenance plans and controlling expenditure within
- Coached, developed and led a skilled
- Proven experience in developing service contract documentation including contract conditions and specifications. Extensive experience in calling and evaluating
- Sound understanding of ANZ Standards, Codes of Practice and legislation pertaining to property maintenance/facilities management industry including essential safety
- Proven experience in Contract Management within the property maintenance/facilities management industry.
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Must have current drivers license
- Must be able to travel internationally if required
Location: Mount Wellington
Salary: Excellent salary on offer
Contact: For a confidential discussion please call Ane on 09 256 6592