Our client, based in Riccarton manages a large number of residential properties in Christchurch. They are looking to appoint an experienced Property Manager to join their close knit team.
The role of Property Manager is to manage a large portfolio of clients with the assistance of a Property Administrator.
- Monitoring of rents
- Mediation/Tribunal cases
- Scheduling of maintenance
- Liaising with property owners, through to tenants and tradespeople
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise a large caseload
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to handle areas of conflict in a firm but fair manner
- High levels of professionalism
Prior experience in property management is preferred; however we will look at candidates with industry experience. Full training is provided. This role will suit someone who is friendly and confident in meeting people and building relationships.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday office hours, with an immediate start. Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit together with a current full driver's licence. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with incentives and up side to match your performance. Use of company car and phone is available for work purposes. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa