Devi Group of companies is a young, vibrant and a growth oriented company in residential development .We do everything from purchasing large lands to building new residential houses.
We have come a long way in a very short time, and now need a General Manager to continue this rapid growth.
As a senior leader within this business your core responsibility will be to administer a
growing business and turnover within set KPI’s. No day will be the same as you establish
yourself within the business as a consummate problem solver both internally and across
your team’s portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct and coordinate activities of business including, procuring, pricing, sales, marketing and human resources.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Allocate and authorise release of funds for various projects. Liaise with accountant to maintain cash flow for various projects including preparing and managing the budget and forecast reports.
- Prepare and review financial statements, budgets, forecast, activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement company policies, standards, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with staff and consultants, organization officials, and resources as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities relating to projects under construction. Providing day to day supervision, direction, support and changes. Attend to any variations as and when required.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Coordinate with banks and other stakeholders for smooth running of the projects.
This is great role for someone who has previous experience in team management and ideally exposure to subdivision or construction work. You will be a part of a superb team environment and offered a bold remuneration package with negotiations starting at $110k or upwards.
To discuss this role in further detail or to register your interest contact Anurag Rasela on 021883784 or email your CV by clicking on "Apply Now" top right