Security Alarm Technician
Experienced Senior & Junior Service Technician required for service and maintenance of electronic security equipment within commercial and residential premises.
Our Client provides 24hr service and support to all their customer base.
About The Role
This role is for a Senior & Junior Security Technician working on the service and maintenance of Alarm, Access Control, Intercom and CCTV equipment.
You will be responsible for servicing Alarm / CCTV / Access Control / Intercom Systems throughout the Wellington region, reporting directly to the Directors.
You will be part of a roster on call support
- Installation, maintenance and commissioning of third party equipment;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients;
- Ensuring delivery of value to clients and customers.
If you are the right person we are looking for you will have to be..
- Self motivated
- Eager to serve customers
- Have a high standard of workmanship
- Able to motivate your team to their maximum potential
- Have a broad range of experience in electronic security equipment
- Current Drivers License
- Electrical Registration
What's on offer
- Very Attractive Salary Package
- Supportive team environment
- Supplier Training Provided
- In house support and technical training provided
- Strong and long term strategic vision
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Room for personal growth and success