Affco New Zealand limited is looking for an energetic, self motivated person to join the team as a casual Office Administrator at our busy processing plant in Napier.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who will work to ensure that all administration duties are completed in both a professional and timely manner. The duties of this will vary each week depending on the plant’s requirements, but will mostly focus around office administration, accounts payable and payroll.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Strong organisational skills that allow you to prioritise work effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in both Microsoft office and excel
- A reasonable degree of numeracy
- Excellent written communication skills.
We expect this position to require between 15-20 hours per week.
Experience within similar roles is preferred, but not essential. Above all what we require is someone with a positive, flexible and willing attitude.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please send your CV to Cayne Pratt by clicking on "Apply Now" (top right).
Applications close Friday, 14 October 2016.